Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year, New Blog

This post is a little late coming, I know.  I've been tweaking my blog to make it just right (which also included changing the name - I hope everyone enjoys it!)  Now I'm pretty satisfied and so the real blogging can begin!  This year I have some new plans for the blog and with school out of the way for good I'll be posting a lot more.  Here are some additions for the new year:
  • Magazine Mondays - I'll start participating in Magazine Mondays, which originated with the food blog Cream Puffs in Venice.  Each week I'll pick a recipe from a magazine to try and then blog about it.
  • Bread Wars - Bread making is the most difficult thing I've ever done in the kitchen so I'll start posting my struggles in a series called "Bread Wars".  Maybe this year I'll win the war and finally make the perfect bread!
  • More book reviews - not just cookbooks, but books about food, cooking, travel when related to food etc.  I think there is a wealth of excellent food literature out there and I aim to read it all (well, that might be a little much, but I'll do my best!)
  • More restaurant reviews - mostly be in the Phoenix area where I live, but when I travel I hope to get some restaurant reviews in as well
I hope everyone enjoys the posts and leaves comments for me.  Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a great year!

No comments: